Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Off to a new start

Well, today started like any other. I tried my hardest to avoid the alarm clock. Fought with my jeans. On a bunny trail, why do jean makers think that petite women have no hips or ass? I have both so when I fins jeans the right length why do the pockets pull out? Whatever! So I got up messaged Derek morning like I always do. Got ready and left to get coffee. I got to work sat and talked to my guy for a while and then started my day. I can already tell that I'm having one of those days. I just am not sure where to go with everything. If I could afford it I would just run away. I have to just stop being a chicken and talk to him. He cares about me and wants to be with me. We'll see if I can do this. More later...
Jill Suzanne Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment